Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Horses

I can't believe I am actually keeping up with this blog. We have exciting news on the farm as we have had two new horses join the Angelica Run team. Yesterday we went up to Penn-National with Sharon Miller who kindly took us to see many many off the track prospects. Wonderful Clayton, my fiancee, and my Papa (Grandfather) have decided to re-invest in these two new horses for me as they have realized that Argie will be hanging around for awhile. One will be a re-sale horse and the other we bought as an upper level prospect. Both horses are 4 years old. The re-sale horse is a 15.3h black gelding. He is the sweetest little horse and wants nothing but love from everyone in the barn. The chestnut is 16.2 and stunning to look at and a huge mover. I can only hope that the chestnut will turn out to be half the horse that my baby Argie has been for us. Stay tuned for names and updates on these two new youngsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment